THE MOLDS BY SD ARE AT THE TOP IN THE HOME APPLIANCES INDUSTRY
Sd Stampi, a leading company in Italy and on the European market for polyurethane molds, has for some years been strenuously engaged in the home appliance industry with excellent molds enriched with functional accessories that accompany our refrigerators and large appliances.
Polyurethanes represent the most suitable solution if it is a question of insulating, for example, refrigerators or refrigeration systems.
- because they guarantee excellent insulation;
- because they are structurally endowed with great resistance;
- For their convenience by performing multiple functions in a single material;
- They have an extraordinary lightness which makes them easily transportable;
- They have not too expensive costs, and by that making basic appliances such as freezers and refrigerators accessible to everyone.
What does it mean?
That the appliances built with this material (by means of scrupulous molds made by our company) turn out to be successful from the most stringent energy tests.
Thanks to polyurethane, in fact, there is a very low energy consumption. Thanks to the polyurethanes in the refrigerators, the A ++ models, compared to a decade ago, appear to have twice the energy efficiency.