Application for aesthetic medicine: Polyurethane implants
Polyurethane is effectively exploited in the medical field, and, for some time, especially in the field of aesthetic medicine. In fact, in recent years women who have expressed the desire to have a breast-augmentation have had the opportunity to choose between silicone and polyurethane.
Polyurethane implants are quickly kicking off the most famous made of silicone.
- Polyurethane attaches more and better on the tissue, therefore it adapts to all women and gives life to a safer products. There is no risk of them moving.
- They are more complex to insert, but at the same time they adhere better and are much more comfortable.
- Since they immediately adapt to the shape of the body and have a superior adhesion capacity, there is no danger of them moving during the most varied movements. So, immediately after the insert of the implant, you can go back to doing sports, lifting weights, driving and doing normal daily activities.
- It is not necessary to bring the containment band after the intervention.
- They guarantee a very rapid recovery.
- There is no need to rest for more than a month as it does for silicone implants.
- Surgeons confirm that since using polyurethane implants, a second operation has no longer been necessary to resolve any rotations, displacements or capsulitis.
- They last longer, are more resistant, encounter far less trouble and problems.