Why is polyurethane also chosen to create the perfect packaging? Sd Stampi, an exclusive company in Carpi, will tell you. It must be said, first of all, that polyurethane foam has peculiarities that are very suitable for the packaging sector, which are:
- Shock resistant;
What are the advantages?
- Polyurethane foams aim for a large reduction in storage space. So it will be possible to create packaging that optimizes space and mass.
- Polyurethane offers an effective collision of impacts based on the ability to effectively absorb energy in the event of a fall.
- It allows very low costs since a packaging made of polyurethane foam weighs very little.
- Polyurethane is based on a high degree of hygiene given the absence of dust resulting from the foams.
- It offers a great insulation capacity compared to heat sources as well as against bad weather, thanks to specific thermal insulation properties.
- With this type of packaging there is no risk of running into errors in transport because the polyurethane foams are made to measure for the goods transported.
- In the case of fragile objects, polyurethane is able to guarantee much higher protection.