Sd Stampi, a leading company in Carpi in molds for polyurethanes, acts as a real study of polyurethane consultants. This means that we take care of making the molds but in addition, we also have a close and wide network of printers to turn to and we are experts in molding techniques for third parties.
We can work on a wide range of polymers, responding to all customer needs.
Polyurethane molding is an industrial process in which a reaction occurs between two substances.
It is a very versatile material and widely used in the industrialization of multiple products that serve a boundless set of sectors.
There is no single type of polyurethane. And each species corresponds to a different batch of molding.
- Suitable for the automotive, furniture and sports industries.
FLEXIBLE EXPANDED POLYURETHANE:
- Mainly used for seats, mattresses.
SEMI RIGID POLYURETHANE:
- It has a great mechanical resistance;
- Used for panels, bodywork, fenders.
- It has a high level of density; Used for sectors that require excellent thermal and acoustic insulation.
Focus of Sd Stampi: molding of polyurethane foam
- Competitive costs;
- Reduced time;
- Versatility of products;
- Complexity of forms;
- Environmental advantages;
- Sustainable recycling.